Low blood pressure
I am suffering from low bp, I had consulted a doctor, he suggest me to have lime water twice a day, it's been more than 5 month I am consuming lime water daily and intake proper food, but still I faint now and then due to low bp. Can any doctor please help me out with my problem..

Dr. B. M. Lava

Madam, You need to be questioned to rule out several possibilities. Get back to me for detailed analysis.
Dr. Manju Lihala

You need to check your haemoglobin level to see if you have anemia . You can take multivitamin it will also help. You can contact me at my clinic.