Lot of cough .
Hi doc I m 42 yeats old and frm few days I having alot of cough and some sticky substance cming frm my mouth. I guess its a chest infection.  As soon as walk a bit I have to use nebulizer.plz advice. ....

Dr. Kaushik Saha
Pulmonologist 15 yrs exp Kolkata

You are suffering from asthma and from your symptoms it seems to be poorly controlled.  So consult a chest specialist immediately and follow the instructions.
Dr. Vinay S Bhat
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 8 yrs exp Bangalore

it seems like lower respiratory tract infection  most often its viral infection to start with and then secondary bacterial infection occurs. but frequent use of nebulizer is pointing towards quite a severe airway disease. you need to consult a pulmonologist or physician for thorough examination of your chest