Loss of hair
I have been suffering from aloepecia aereta since 5 years. i m on corticosteroid therapy and was given injections too on my scalp as well as my eyebrows ..i have gained weight and get easily bruised too.though i have regained hair on scalp (there are just two patches left )but my eyebrows are still scanty .what should i do?

Dr. Govind Suresh Mittal

Hi. Greetings. There are more forms of treatment available so you may try that. Discuss with your dermatologist. Also response in eye lashes is a little tough and delayed. Dose of steroids needs to be monitored since you seem to be having side effects. Hope this helps. Warm regards, Dr Govind Suresh Mittal.