Loss of appetite in second trimester
Hi, I am unable to eat anything and it's my second trimester. Everyone is forcing me to have egg or chicken as I need more protein. But I hate nonveg. It's really horrible situation for me. And also they say, I should not cross my leg. But I love to cross my leg when I sit. Please suggest me.

HOMOEOPATHIC medicines can permanently cure this problem of yours rapidly effectively and efficiently without any side effects
you need to consult me online through this platform and medicines will be sent to you by courier

There are so many things which contains protein there Are so many so many drugs which can increase your appetite.
eat puses vegetables and fruits and if you want anything of your choice you should eat.
consult me online for further query and details for complete cure and treatment.for complete relief.
Protein can be had through good vegetarian sources as well such as dals,pulses,milk n milk products n soy milk n tofu.These are also rich in fibre which will also help in digestion.