Losing wt after delivery
Hi... I delivered a baby girl in September 2016. After which I am loosing weight drastically. I have all my meals on tym and also take nuts and almonds daily. I was initially underweight when I conceived bt then had made up to 50kgs till I gave birth. Please suggest what could be the reason.

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  Basic and most important information you haven't provided here. Your present weight. Dont you think so? And you , you haven't mentioned how much weight you have lost. Consult a MD consultant physician in person for further evaluation and management. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.