Losing sex desire and erectile dysfuntn
I have various problems. Headaches, sometimes stomach ache, never fill hungry but eat by force, Bach and thigh aches , I feel something CHIPCHIPA with tools. And biggest problem I feel now a days that I lost my sex desire, something erectile dysfunction occurred.

Have good sleep, do exercise & yoga daily for 1 hour. Take hot milk 1 glass morning & evening. Avoid spicy..chilli.nd fried food Take CP SHILAJIT tb....Manmath ras .... nd tb....sidh makardhwaj bati... one each morning & evening for 3 months...wd hot milk.. See d results or otherwise consult a sexologist personally .

Talk to experienced sexologist online and get your health questions answered in just 5 minutes.

+135
Chat with a sexologist
Hello all your your complaints as you mentioned found generally in colitis. Colitis is a inflammation in colon. It can be manage through ayurvedic medicines along with control diet pattern.