Loosingweight healthskin

Loosing weight within 2 months..!! and obtaining a good glowing skin.!!! its my sis marriage..!! and wud like to knw the secret to loose weight as soon as possible..

Doctor Answers (1) on Loosingweight healthskin

Dr. Rajdeep Bangalore | Dermatologist
Weight loss is not something you should be in a hurry to achieve. Losing weight temporarily means you will put on more weight later. Losing weight gradually involves a lot of lifestyle changes. You just have to focus on controlling the urge to eat each time you feel hungry. Stick to home food strictly. Stick to eating only at meal time and nothing in between including tea and coffee. Don't starve, you will compensate for it in the next meal. Gradually reduce the quantity of food you take. Keep yourself occupied when you feel hungry in between meals. Walk around, call a friend, do some simple exercises like stretching your arms or squats. Hunger vanishes after a few minutes of distracting your mind. These are some of the things I can think of off hand. Please fix an appointment with me to know about procedures for skin glow. In my center I do procedures like diamond peel, glycolic peel and glutathione supplements. Various centers offer you various types of treatment. Warm regards. Dr. Rajdeep Mysore. Chirag Hospital Bangalore