Loosemotion and belching
Just before I landed in Bangalore two weeks ago, I had loose motion due to eating outside ( I feel ) and now In Bangalore , have been eating hotel and restaurant food for the past two weeks . For that duration I have had constant belching and also a feeling of being full most of the time, even before food. Also I am having smelly and fizzy loosemotions most of the time in my 2 week stay. Though I have not had any pain in stomach or elsewhere, I have had some sudden cases of urge of going to toilet/ loose motion during my work or travel. Please advice.

Hello... You might be having indigestion, this is not normal , Eat and drink slowly. Taking your time can help you swallow less air. Avoid carbonated drinks and beer. They release carbon dioxide gas. Don't smoke. When you inhale smoke, you also inhale and swallow air.Have fiber containing vegetables like beans ,green leafy etc.. Sleep 3 hours after food ,go for walk after dinner Treat heartburn. Stop taking hotel foods..