Loose motions
Hello, I'm having loose motions since the last 12 hours and the chemist has given me 3 tablets to take at once, 3 times. 1.zynol-150 2.micro 3.March-oz Should i take all the three in my case?

Hello there..... Eat at regular times. Don't skip meals, and try to eat about the same time each day to help regulate bowel function. If you have diarrhea, you may find that eating small, frequent meals makes you feel better.... Eat smaller, more-frequent meals. If you experience frequent indigestion, try eating several small meals instead of three large ones whenever you can.... Avoid irritating foods. Avoid foods that irritate your stomach, especially those that are spicy, acidic, fried or fatty........ Consult Physician....