Loose motion, hemorrhoid

I took packed food few days back and after that I had swelling at my anus creck and it hurts a lot. I read on Internet for the same and took salad and stopped all spicy foods and it starts recovering. Day before yesterday I had chicken and after that I am facing loose motion in liquid state . Please help.

Harisha N L

you might be having infection of the gastrointestinal tract...A stool examination will help in confirming the diagnosis.... Drink plenty of fluids,coconut water,avoid Pulses and Beans, food with high amounts of refined sugars will help...I would advice you to take pantoprazole 40 mg once a day before meals along with Domperidone 30 mg and a probiotic...further treatment depends upon stool examination reports Consult nearest physician they will do the needful.

Hi...., Eating about 25 to 30 grams of fiber a day can help keep stools soft and improve fissure healing. Fiber-rich foods include fruits, vegetables, nuts and whole grains. You also can take a fiber supplement. .... Avoid straining during bowel movements. Straining creates pressure, which can open a healing tear or cause a new tear....Consider oral rehydration salts for diarrhea....