Loose motion and other i

Hi Doctors, Would like to inform that I had furuncle(Baal tod) on my leg few days back and I took some medicine from a local chemist for the same and the very next day I had loose watery stool in the morning and so to avoid that I took one tablet of Norflox TZ that night and the next morning and the next day I.e today... I had compairbly normal but dark stool and also had burning sensation in the Anus. Would also like to mention that Inhad 2-3 pints of beer yesterday night and also ate chicken... Kindly let me know that is this normal or should I Take some other medicine as well Also would like to let u know that The chemist told me that the medicine he had given me were antibiotics

Doctor Answers (2) on Loose motion and other i

Dr. Anil Kumar Jain Bangalore | General Physician
Hello there. I can understand your concern. First of all, any antibiotics shouldnt be dispensed without a prescription of a doctor so its a wrong thing to do when you take medicines from a chemist. He is not a doctor, is he? For loose stools, kindly maintain a good eating habit while taking medicines. Drink lots of water, drink ORS, HAVE SOFT DIET, avoid oily and spicy foods as much as possible for three days and consult a doctor in person. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain.
Dr. Amarpreet Singh Riar Delhi | General Physician
Yes, that's an antibiotic.
You should never drink beer or eat meat when your on intestinal antibiotics.
Anyways nothing to worry.
Take Tab Oflox-Oz twice daily for 5 days.
Tab PAN 40 twice daily before meals for 5 days.
Tab Meftal spas thrice daily.
Drink plenty of water and have only khicdi for 2 days.