Loose happen during intercourse
Base of penis flexible. Also penis not become hard that I need during sexual intercourse.

Dear practo user thank u for raising ur question as per ur description according to ayurveda we can consider ur case under shand yes it is curable with ayurvedic medicine we can increase ur erection time and sex stamina without any side effect u For better results just follow the below instructions 1) Reduce ur weight if u r obese 2) Do regular exercise 3) If there is any stress u can do yoga or meditation 4) Stop addictions if any 5) Eat healthy diet By proper treatment we can get best and permanant results for ur problem
consult me privately