Looks older than my age
I don't know from 8 years m looking more than my real age why is it so ? Is there any solutions or any diet or any doctors whom I can meet and get perfect solutions for it.
49 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Rashmi T V
General Physician 4 yrs exp Bangalore
Hi consult dermatologist to assess severity... Drinking excess of water and adding more of fruits in your diet maintain tone to some extent...
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.