Looks like outer piles
Looks like a small flesh growing near motion going area. But no pain feel or irritation. I'm afraid is this piles. Need your advise before I take a step further.
161 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Swathi S Aithal
General Physician 3 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹100 for 24 hrs

Hello there we understand your feeling and your condition but then it might be external pile. But then it need an prior examinationby a general surgeon. Kindly consult a general surgeon as soon as possible for your help. He would examine you and will advise you what would be the choice of treatment. Plot one on your practo and kindly consult him. Thank you
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.