Looking like tendulkar
My friends say that I look like tendulkar, so I said to every one,my elder brother and younger sister are fighting saying illusion and delusion. But I'm tendulkar wat to do

hello there. if you have any health related issue, then surely would help you out. if you want to waste time, I'd suggest you start talking, walking and even playing like tendulkar. just looks are not enough. you might even look like Einstein, but what's the use if you are not able to use your brain. please don't post stupid questions. regards