Looking elder than my age
I m female of age 19, i m doing my college first year , but i look like a final year student, i m 65 kg weight and 170 cm height,and small visible hairs grow below my chin and near ears and in hands and legs, the hair in face looks like having a small beards on my face and what can i do to get rid of this beard in my face and reduce the hair growth in face and hand and legs

Hello there. I can understand your concern. Having facial hairs can be very unpleasant and disturbing. Facial hairs can be a sign of certain hormonal disturbances which needs to be evaluated. I would suggest you to get a full workup done by a dermatologist so that he can say what's causing it and what can be done. You can go for laser hair removal. Best regards. Dr. Anil Kumar Jain.
Dr.J.Mariano Anto Bruno Mascarenhas
General Physician 17 yrs exp Chennai

Please consult a cosmetology specialist near your place