Long time period continue

Period is happening each month but for a long time it's continuing. Again only 5to 10 days gap then it's again continuing. N it's some wat heavy flow... I dnt feel weak BT getting irritated.... At a little time I feel little bit weak.....I am married since 1 year ....this type of problem also is happening before a long term of my marriage....i am not in any kind of expectations of pregnancy....consulted to docters BT saying after a baby it will be fine....BT I need a instant relaxation....can u help me plzzzzzzz......

Doctor Answers (1) on Long time period continue

Dr. Swathi S Aithal Bangalore | General Physician
Hello there we understand your feeling and your current conditons. But this seems.like a condition in which it nerds and prior examination to know what exactly the resin for you numerous number of menstrual periods. Just need to get investigated for what you having these and treat accordingly for your condition. Just consult a gynecologist fir your help. Thank you