liver-icon
Liver problem and joindis
My mom is suffering from liver cancer. She is facing pain problem behind the right shoulder back and stomach.her liver lobs is increasing. She is also suffering from joindis. Her eyes and body is lookin yellow.

Live cancer commonly presents with constitutional symptoms like weight loss and decreased appetite....If the liver cancer develops on a background of liver cirrhosis, jaundice may be present....If liver cancer develops on a background of hepatitis, jaundice is always present, liver enzymes are elevated and viral markers like hepatitis B antigen, hepatitis C antigen are positive...I would suggest you to consult nearest oncologist they will do the needful.