liver-icon
I had liver problem
Hi I have liver swelling a few days back and I am taking some liver 52 tab and syrup now my palm in legs are burning and I have nerve knot in my leg is it because of this pls suggest Wat should I do

Dr. Vinay Kumaran
GastroIntestinal Surgeon 24 yrs exp Delhi
Liv 52 is useless. You seem to be quite overweight for your height which would explain the fatty liver (I assume that's what you mean by swelling of the liver). There may be other reasons for the fatty liver so you need to get the following tests done. Lipid Profile, Thyroid Profile, Glycosylated Hb, Hepatitis B surface Antigen and Hepatitis C antibody.