Lipomas growth
Respected docs, is it possible to prevent the growth of lipomas. I am eager to know if I could also reduce the size of existing ones. I do cardio exercises regularly but don't find any reduction in sizes.

Dr. Sahebgowda Shetty
Plastic Surgeon 18 yrs exp Bangalore

Liposuction is the best method for multiple lipomas.
Dr. Kasipathy Kasina
Cosmetologist 14 yrs exp Bangalore

Thanks for posting your concerns. There is option in Medical line of therapy for lipoma with out surgical procedure. That is called for lipolysis Inj therapy. Dr kasipathy cosmetologist from Sai Shree Facial Cosmetic Laser Centre Hebbal Bangalore
Dr. Nagesh .T. S

You can't prevent the occurrence of lipomas. However it can be treated by simple surgical excision