Lip.Blisters

Have got small lip blisters from past 3 days which make me feel difficult to eat. They have cracked and hardened. Suggestion for some ointment/medication please.

Doctor Answers (2) on Lip.Blisters

Dr. Swathi S Aithal Bangalore | General Physician
Hello, I understand your pain. As other doctor saying regarding this. It would have been very helpful if you would have uploaded any images of those. But any how I assume those as normal mouth ulcers and I would like to give you some diet tips for that. Have green leafy vegetables, eggs as more servings. And then you.need to do is gargle Luke warm water every 2 hourly. Apply any ointment if you have any. This will take atleast a week to heal. Thank you
Hi. Greetings. It is not possible to diagnose your condition without examining or seeing it. It could be cheilitis or herpes. For now use thick coat of Vaseline three to four times a day. Send in pictures on private follow up chat or see a dermatologist near you. Dr Govind Suresh Mittal, excel care hospital, Bangalore.