Limbs trembling
Hello sir/mam I had a nephrotic syndrome and had a course of corticosteroids (prednisolone) of about 16-18 years. Now i have completed my drug course but i am having the problem of limbs trembling which is so awkward. Please help.

Madam, You need investigation for knowing the cause of the problem. Get back to me for further advice.

+134
Chat with a doctor
Weakness follows such treatments. You definitely need to see Physician.
Hello. Your limbs are trembling always or is there any specific time of trembling? You can meet me in person at my clinic for your complete treatment.

Sore limbs and joints