Light color stools
I had high acidity last week. Took medicines like pentocids and gelosil. Acidity issue is resolved but now from last couple of days my urine color has turn dark and stool color light. No other symptoms are to be noticed. What should I do or what can be the possible issues?

Hello.... Gall bladder stores bilirubin ,its released during after food reaches intestines, bilirubin pigment is responsible for color of stool ... Bilirubin secretion is stimulated by acidity in intestine since you have taken tablet ph of intestinal Flora altered so you are having light color stool Nothing to worry... It's not going to harm you