Stool in light geen color
Hi my stomach is paining too much and I'm going under treatment for blood in stools and for constipation..  Now today morning Hey loose motion plus stomach is paining badly and  stool is coming in green colour . So please help me I'm not  worried Wether this is and. Uncurable  disease

Hello, It's unfortunate that you're facing problem. Since you're already on treatment for constipation and you developed abdominal pain and green colored stools. This is okay if it happened for once if the Condition is reoccurring then you need to consult a physician. Thank you