Light but long period
Had very light bleeding starting from the day of my period for 15 days continuously with almost no pain. Usually my periods are painful and very heavy. I am not sexually active. The bleeding was even lighter towards the end, reducing to about 2- 5 drops per day. In the beginning it was about 15-20 drops per day. I visited a local doctor in my village who made me take a pregnancy test which was negative. He failed to diagnose the problem

Dr. Himani Gupta
Gynecologist 12 yrs exp Navi Mumbai

Hi, most common cause of irregular and prolonged menses is hormonal imbalance. You require further investigation. Blood tests and sonography. After proper diagnosis treatment can be started. I advise you to consult with a Gynaecologist near to your village. For more information please see the link http://mygynaecworld.com/irregular-menses-wu