Ligaments injoury

I have ligament injury in My both knees and both hands. i am using kneep cap for my both knees and should i buy any elbow cap for my hand. And my hand pain while sleeping.
views-icons 123 Views 1 Share Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Ravi Nayak
Joint Replacement Surgeon 11 yrs exp Mumbai
How did you sustain the injury ? If it is affecting your daily activities, eg. pain, difficulty in walking, difficulty in bending, etc., you should consult an Orthopaedic surgeon, who will examine you thoroughly to understand the extent of the problem. You may need MRI and physiotherapy.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?