Lichen Planus
I've had lichen planus in the past and had taken homeopathic medication for the same. The disease was cured 2 years ago but no it has started again and even the old medicine is not able to help in curing it. I need some help immediately as it is spreading all over my body.

You get disease again due to your weak immune system. Your skin may also more sensitive to hepatitis c virus. And also some maintaining cause are remain. For complete treatment consult good homeopath doctor with all your detail.
Hi, Are you taking the same medicine by yourself or have you consulted a qualified homeopathic doctor for the same? If not , please consult a doctor. Regards.

Does lichen sclerosus spread