Libido issus

Last 6 months lack of sexual urge. Planning for 2nd baby. Need to know which type of doctors should be consulted
views-icons 182 Views 1 Share Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. E. Santhosh Kumar
Diabetologist 2 yrs exp Chennai
hi if you are planning for a baby with loss of sexual interest, you may consult an urologist, and depends upon the cause of your problem your treatment varies
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?