Less height

I'm mere 160 cms tall and I have so much inferiority complex at work life and outside because of this issue though I'm appreciable talented guy. I took psychological treatment also still it didn't change my attitude. I've followed various diets and exercises and not even mm improvement. I feel low many times. I heard of some surgery where they cut bone and increase height artificially, is it true and safe? How much does it cost? Nevertheless I don't want that, but is there any natural way to grow taller now? I strongly believe nothing is impossible and every problem has a solution, so please doctor kindly help me out with this. Thanks a lot for your patience in advance.

Doctor Answers (1) on Less height

Dr. Swathi S Aithal Bangalore | General Physician
Hello there we u.understand that your height is bothering you much and it is to such extant that it has created an inferiority complex. And you need to know that you're not such short afterall. People who created history are all short people. Yes as you said that bone cutting method is effective but it has its side effects. And other ways too but they are nit effective.there is genetical therapy but it us under trial still. You have already reached your growth spurt and you need to put an end to such thinking and go on with your life. Thank you