diabetes-icon
Leprosy surgery
My friend had a leprosy surgery at KEM hospital Mumbai. His right leg has been removed thru surgery from below thighs. He is having a wound on same part. Pus comes out daily from that part.I want to know how can I stop it thru medication or other way so that they undergo other operation as told by doctor.

Hi, daily dressing and with antibiotics can help in healing of wound. From how long he has been on medication for this wound?? this wound is extensive ,peripheral nerves has been affected by leprosy , better to go for another surgery.