Legs show in burning
My brother legs show in burning conditions. Doubt in Vessel block so vassel test but not show any problems. Give me advice

Dr. Govind Suresh Mittal

Greetings. I am sorry i can barely understand your question - of what i have understood your brothers legs look as though they are burnt - and there is no problem according to the test . What test was done - do you mean colour doppler for varicose veins? Possibly your brother has pigmented purpuric dermatosis or pigmentation due to venous hypertension ? or other causes need to be ruled out after a direct examination. Please see a qualified dermatologist near you. Hope this helps. Warm regards.
see a qualified dermatologist near you
Further queries and snaps of lesions can be sent on Practo Direct