Legs are paining
Which  doctor should I consult  for high uric acid and also my heel bone has enlarged I am unable  to walk
76 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Devanand D. More
Orthopedic Surgeon 11 yrs exp Mumbai

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹600 for 24 hrs

Consult an Orthopedic surgeon Heel bone may pain due to high uric acid level He will start you on medicines You should have low protein diet and other dietary modifications too
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?