Leg veanes deases
He is suffering from leg veanes deaseas from last 10-15 years, we tried local doc in village however problem is still not resolved, can I know whome should I consult,
32 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Swathi S Aithal
General Physician 3 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹100 for 24 hrs

Hello.. Well as you are telling venous problem I assume that it some varicose or venous ulcer...i suggest you to get it examined by a general surgeon first so that we an examine you and see what it is...thank you
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?