Leg problems
Hi, I have had leg problems for almost an year now. My muscles between thigh bonee and leg bone have become very weak. My uric acid level is 10.5 mg/DL., I also keep getting dry feet, I keep getting white appearance in my feet, I keep applying oil; it is good for one day. What is my problem?

Dr. Vinod Kumar A.C
Orthopedist 19 yrs exp Bangalore

Your uric acid level is high get treated for that, weakness of muscles in your age is due lack of strength and exercises, consult orthopedic surgeon for uric acid treatment, do  walking, jogging and exercises