Leg back muscel stiffness

I'm student study 14 hours a day since 1 year,i faced difficulties while standing up from sitting position and while staircase and muscles cramp in morning. Also i have to used hand when standing up from chair and ground. Pain in hamstring (tight hams) and knee some days. I reguler walking is 1km. Tha

Doctor Answers (2) on Leg back muscel stiffness

Dr. Tanushree Vedi Faridabad | Physiotherapist
Sitting at a stretch for more than 60- 90 min is dangerous for your body.. You need to get up and move every 90 min! As of now for your current problem you need to have proper water intake, do regular walks, get your lower limb evaluated from a physio to give you an exercise protocol for maintaining your legs healthy!
Dr. Hithysh BM Bangalore | General Physician
Hello possible causes like muscle spasms...electrolyte imbalance....thrombotic disorders like deep vein thrombosis should be ruled out consult surgeon and orthopedician for further evaluation and treatment I hope this helps to reduce your problem....don't sit for long time take breaks in between and walk for 5 to 10 min keep yourself hydrated drink plenty of water and fresh fruit juices...I hope this helps to solve your problem.