Leg and hand joint paint

My mom often suffering from severe joint leg and hand ,shoulder pain. She can't even walk a certain distance too. I have taken him a general physician doctors and he told us to take some blood urine sugar test and all its shows normal except hemoglobin content which the doctor told it's low. So he told us to take some good healthy foods and prescribed some medicines and after taking the medicines too she never recovered from pain yet.please help me what to do?.

Hello there we understand your feeling and your mothers condition. Ussilly there would joint pain starting at this age. This is the age group where the joint starts collapsing and the fluid in them will reduce. Just take her once to a orthopedician and there would be a sure.solution from him. And the reports you have uploaded sseems o be normal except for the the hemoglobin levels. Thank you
Mr. Ahsan Khan (P.T.)
Physiotherapist 4 yrs exp Mumbai
Cud be due to vit D, calcium deficiency. Or maybe Increase in Uric acid level. Better go to an orthopaedician once.