Left urs + laser lithotri
Hi sir, Last 4 days back I had surgery of ( lEFT URS + LASER LITHOTRIPSY). And Review after 2 weks in urology opd for stent removal. But today suddenly I had ejaculation by little masturbation the semen came out like fluid r water but not thick semen asussual. Is this can create a big health issue for me..? But right now I don't had any pain or bleeding. I am totally worried. Please help me out of it. Thank you.

Hello there we understand how you feel. But you need not worry about this because this happens with every man in his lifetime. Glad that you're able to produce semen. Sometimes the sperm count reduces because of various reasons and improve gradually as time progresses, but for now since you're on treatment for something else then you shoukd stick to it. And this won't have any effect on your health as such.lead a happy life Thank you