Left trigeminalneurologea
I m getting pain on my left side face. I have this pain since 7years. I was taking allopathy treatment. I felt better. I have taken pregamet 75mg. Last two years i dint take any tablets, regarding pain. I was fully relieved from that. But now i m getting pain from last 15days. I m taking tablets twice a day. But pain is not controlling.

Dr. M. Kodeeswaran
Neurosurgeon 17 yrs exp Chennai

Trigeminal neuralgia is a painful condition will cause difficulty in washing the face, brushing and chewing etc.. It has multiple treatment options like medical, local injections and surgical methods.. If you are comfortable with medications you can try that.. Next options is an injection will give you pain relief and reduces the need for medications Last option is surgical decompression from the compressing blood vessel.. If you are not getting relief by medications you can try percutaneous glycerol injection.. Regards
Is the pain you are having now the same as what you had in the past Or Do you find any change in Nature, Duration, intensity, frequency of the pain