cardiologist-icon
Left thumb numbness
I am 29 years old. I sometimes have a pressing feeling around my chest area. Sometimes in the evening the feeling spreads to the back left shoulder and left thumb. My left thumb and jaw and neck area feel numb sometimes. I have no symptoms like nausea or breathlessness. Is it a possibility that these symptoms relate to a heart problem. I feel uneasy around the neck when I wear round neck t-shirts that are closer to the neck area. Please suggest.

Hello... Myocardial ischemia can even present with simple stomach pain..., nobody can guess it.. So better to do one ECG to confirm.. Get ECG when you have chest pain... If ecg shows nothing it could be musculoskeletal pain... Treadmill test is done to know heart efficiency..