Left thigh pain.

My mother age is 48,  and problem is that my mom's left leg thigh is paining a lot from 3-4days..when sleeping or sitting on the chair. And when standing its not paining, X-ray done doctor said no problem.but the pain still its there.
Now I want answer for these.
And I should visit any other orthopaedic or neurologist.

Doctor Answers (1) on Left thigh pain.

Dr. Neeraj R Bijlani Mumbai | Orthopedic Surgeon
The most common cause of thigh pain are the following

meralgia paresthetica which is because of a nerve getting pinched and may cause numbness tingling or burning sensation in the lateral aspect of the thigh ( outer part) usually this pain is there at all times and  not relieved at rest

the other cause may be radiating from the hip or knee so that needs to be checked out and usually this pain is associated with the movement of the Joint and should not be present at rest

so even after taking medicines it is not subsiding you should definitely see orthopaedic doctor as soon as possible

the above are only common causes there are a few uncommon causes which can only be ruled out after seeing the patient and investigations