Left testicle pain
I was Covid positive but still taking antibiotics and aspirin as doctor asked me to take one more week now I am getting mild left testicle pain is it worrying

Relax, We can help you treat that . In the meantime get your Doppler scan of Scrotum/ testies and then come to my clinic with reports or consult me directly by taking a consultation on PRACTO  share all details with me.
covid is virus not use antibiotics okay and take proper knowledge about this first for your problem chat online
Take painkiller medicines like brufen along with pantodac 40 .Get sonography of scrotum done if the pain  does not subside.
Need few more detail history There r few possibilities
come online for better understanding of your problem and treatment chat now