Left side thorat pain

Hi doctor i have been facing something sutcked in my throat from July on and off. But now slowly i started feeling stucked in my left side of throat and now my whole left side Thorat is paining badly... upper side somtyms middle smtyms lower side of pain. In left side. Cz of that my left ear also pains. After drinking hot water with salt and lemon then pain goes off for sometime then again it starts pains. After drinking water or having food it pain too much even while sleeping at night. Past 8 month I m suffering with anxiety and depression cz of cannabis abuse.

Doctor Answers (1) on Left side thorat pain

Dr. Chethan R S Bangalore | General Physician
Hello there..... Rest. Get plenty of sleep and rest your voice. Drink fluids. Drink plenty of water to keep the throat moist and prevent dehydration. Try comforting foods and beverage. Warm liquids — broth, caffeine-free tea or warm water with honey can soothe a sore throat. Gargle saltwater. A saltwater gargle of 1 teaspoon. Gargle the solution and then spit it out......