Left side headache

Feeling strain in the left eye and pain in the left side of head and also backside of head. Pain was there yesterday morning till evening. Night it was not there. But again today morning pain started.

Doctor Answers (2) on Left side headache

Harisha N L Bangalore | General Physician
Hello there... I understand your concern about your health condition and I appreciate that...there are many reasons for headache it may be due to increased blood pressures, migraine, cluster headache, refractive errors, meningitis,sinusitis,increased intracranial pressure, reffered pain from somewhere else... So detailed history and examination with relevant investigations is necessary... Kindly consult nearest neuro physician they will do the needful.
Dr. Chethan R S Bangalore | General Physician
Hi.... Get enough sleep, but don't oversleep. Get an adequate amount of sleep each night. It's best to go to bed and wake up at regular times, as well. Rest and relax. If possible, rest in a dark, quiet room when you feel a headache coming on. Place an ice pack wrapped in a cloth on the back of your neck and apply gentle pressure to painful areas on your scalp.