Left hand pain

Hi I am having left hand pain and fluctuating heart beat...I checked my vitamin d and b 12 and are normal...was on the medicine for the abovelast 4 months. ..everytime I have all the checkups and all are fine...have had 4 body checkup till date in last 4 years.. have had a history of BP. ..and family history as well...

Dr. Amit Vora
Homeopath 13 yrs exp Mumbai

Hello, Get a complete body check up done also so you have any chest pain associated with this. The next time you have a pain meet a cardiologist get a ECG done to rule out any cardiac problem associated as you have a history of BP and also family history if BP and Irregularities in heart beat

Well left hand pain typically doesn't point out anything.. Might be muscular cause,neural cause...so no need to think about heart issue only...yes I agree you have got all the tests done..you should get evaluated by physician