Left hand numb

I have feel left hand numb at morning time generally at 6-8 am morning mostly when I wake up after that feeling less sensitively left hand. Sometime feeling at night that my hand is totally numb and blood in not passing through hand at that time I can't move my left hand. So what's the problem related with this?? Is muscle or nerve compression?? Or its heart related problems??

Doctor Answers (1) on Left hand numb

Harisha N L Bangalore | General Physician
Hello I understand your concern and feeling towards your health...Hand numbness is usually caused by damage, irritation or compression of one of the nerves or a branch of one of the nerves in your arm and wrist...it can also happen in vascular compromise due to various reasons...I would suggest you to consult nearest physician if needed they will only refer you to specialist.. Consult physician they will do the needful.