Left eye twitching
My left eye twitching regularly and eye became small compared to right eye. So I need your assistance to overcome this problem. Thank you

Hello There. I can understand your concern. twitching happens when the muscles of the eyelid are fatigued. if you do not get enough sleep or spend too much time in front of the laptop or tv etc, you may face this. get a good night sleep, give your eyes frequent rest during the day. this much will be enough. if the issue still persists, you got to consult a ophthalmologist in person for further management. best regards, Dr. Anil kumar jain.