Left Chest n arm pain
I have gastric problem. From 2 days I have facing left arm n chest pain. I have a digestion problem also.

HOMOEOPATHIC medicines can permanently cure this problem of yours rapidly effectively and efficiently without any side effects
you need to consult me online through this platform and medicines will be sent to you by courier

+130
Chat with a doctor
Get each andtroponin done and consult your physician I
Yes its due to indigestion So consult me i have a remedy for you
Please go to near by hospital.. Do a ECG and consult a physician.... Need to rule out a heart attack Also do a Troponin I test... Blood test sensitive for heart attack
Cardiac evaluation
Hello, this moght.