Left chest heaviness
Hi docotor, I am vishal and my question regarding my wife issue, Age 30 , female , she recovered from corona but after that feeling left body and chest heaviness some time hand and legs light pain. No fever , i can eat all very well, Last corona positive date is 24 Sep. But symptoms i notice on date 18 aug. Please help me because she also taking care of our 9 months twins. She don't have any BP prob., But she always overthinking and in past she had anxiety prob. Like 5 year back. Thanks

Hello ,got your concern ,it can be treatable with further evaluation, better healthcare and proper treatment ..you can consult me through this app or directly via Watsapp { 96 1820 2424 } for fast and better reach ..

Any panic attacks ?
Get her D DIMER blood test Lipid Profile HRCT CHEST Done
According to investigations