Lef.side in middle head

I very offen feel head pain on Right side middle of my head Is this symtem of any comming problem. I have consulted my regular doc but he Said nothing is worry. but this pai  irritate me and I can spot that place when i feel the pain.

Doctor Answers (1) on Lef.side in middle head

Dr. Chethan R S Bangalore | General Physician
Hi, Headaches are generally classified by cause:

Primary headaches
A primary headache is caused by problems with or overactivity of pain-sensitive structures in your head. A primary headache isn't a symptom of an underlying disease. Chemical activity in your brain, the nerves or blood vessels of your head outside your skull, or muscles of your head and neck — or some combination of these factors — may play a role in primary headaches. Some people may carry genes that make them more likely to develop such headaches.
Some primary headaches can be triggered by lifestyle factors, including:

Alcohol, particularly red wine, Certain foods, such as processed meats that contain nitrates, Changes in sleep or lack of sleep, Poor posture. Skipped meals, Stress....

Secondary headaches
A secondary headache is a symptom of a disease that can activate the pain-sensitive nerves of the head. Any number of conditions — varying greatly in severity — may cause secondary headaches. 
Consult Neurologist for further evaluation...