Leech bite
Last week during trekking, I had a leech bite on my leg. Now it became little red and itching sensation is there? Is it gonna be a problem ? Should I consult a doctor for this ? Any natural remedies ??

Dr. Harsha
Hi there...I can understand your concern. It would have been better if you could have posted a photo. If there is only slight reddness then you need not do anything. Just apply a mild emollient or topical antibacterial cream. But if the redness increases, itching, burning sensation, blistering, then kindly consult a nearby dermatologist for further evaluation. You might need some topical antibacterial and steroid cream in such cases. The dermatologist will decide that.